I made a mistake when inputting the customer details. How do I fix this?
You can do this either from the back office or directly in the app on your Clover device.
From the Back Office
- Log in to the Trezoro Back Office
- Select "Customer Data" from the menu on the left
- Locate the customer that you would like to edit
- Click on their record, a new window will pop up with their details
- Press "Edit", make the necessary alterations and then "Save"
On the Clover POS Device
- Search for the customer that you would like to edit and click on their name to open their profile page.
- Press "Edit Details". This button is just under the customer's name
- Update the details that you need to change and press "Save".